Happiness list


 So because of the last week or so I was feeling a bit down, I thought I would make a list to try and remind myself of all the things that make me happy.


Seeing family: recently it feels as though we have been spending a lot more time with both of our families and I'm really happy about that. I love seeing them enjoy spending time with Theo and its great to continue to build relationships. It also makes me really happy to know that I do have such supportive family around me.


Making plans: We have quite a few exciting weekends coming up and I love having nice things to look forward to. My mum is coming to visit, as is Robs Gran, there is a potential wedding fair to attend and then we are going on a little trip to Oxford and London to see my dearest friends! I'm so excited! It's such a rarity that we all can get together, but when we do it's like nothing has ever changed and always makes me so happy!


Swimming: Theo has been taking swimming lessons for the last few weeks and he loves it. I love it too and it makes me so happy to see him really enjoy himself. He's also making really good progress, and the teacher even commented how well he was doing for his age! I was so proud!


Starting exercising: I've started to exercise again and I'm really glad. It's made me feel a lot better about myself already and hopefully I will keep it up. I love sport and exercise and I know how good it makes me feel, I'm going to try and run, swim and go to the gym as much as I can (and can afford) and luckily I just found a really good deal at a leisure centre near me which I plan on checking out tomorrow!


Spring: of course, it has to be Spring. It just makes me so instantly happy. The warmer air, the longer days, the blossom on the trees and of course seeing newborn lambs! It is the most optimistic of times, knowing its only going to get better, and the days longer, and life a little easier (hopefully) it is exactly what I need.


And lastly, my Mums wedding! My Mum is getting remarried at the end of June and I couldn't be happier for her and Andy. I helped her choose her dress and have seen them excitedly planning everything, and it's just so exciting! I've only ever been to one wedding before and I didn't really know the couple at all, so it didn't really mean much. But to be able to see my Mum celebrate in this special way will be wonderful! And they deserve to have such a lovely day. Plus is get to wear this dress that we just purchased for the occasion! Swoon...

Comments

Popular Posts