A little insight...

When I saw this Q&A on Murr's blog I thought it was a great idea, and would have a little go at creating my own and tagging some of my friends to find out a little more about them too!

So here we go!

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
THE RULES
1. Post these rules 
2. Post 11 random things about yourself 
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you 
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag 
5. Go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
 
 
1. I have a bad obsession with terrible TV, such as Made in Chelsea and Skins
2. I love the beach, or rather the idea of going to the beach, as I really hate sand
3. I lived in a yurt in Wales for 9 months, mainly through the winter
4. I'm left handed
5. When I was little I had a serious obsession with tills. I still do. 
6. I have four scars on my body; one by my left eyebrow from a chicken pock, one on my knee from a picnic mishap with a knife, one on my upper arm from walking into a wall and one on my right hand from putting an axe into it
7. I love doing laundry, and when I get to hang it outside I get really over excited
8. I'm a really bad singer
9. In the summer before I started University I traveled alone to Scotland and Norway
10. I really want to get married
11. I rarely shave my legs in the winter

I'm going to answer Murr's questions too..

1. If you could cut one thing out of your daily routine, what would it be?
Needing to eat something sweet by 3 o'clock in the afternoon
  
2. What's the best thing you ever ate?
Most of the food I ate in Nepal, especially Momos

3. How did you meet your spouse?
hah! In the only half decent club in the small city where I went to University. It seems as though most people who got together at uni, got together in there!
 
4. If you were trapped alone on a remote island for 30 days, what three things would you bring? 
Rob, Theo and a never-ending supply of food 
 
5. What's one trend you would love to stop seeing?
Ridiculously short denim shorts, be gone!
 
6. What's the story behind your name?
My name Abigail means 'Father Rejoice' in Hebrew, but I don't know the story behind it. Most people call me Abbi, but commonly spell it wrong (which is fine!) or I once went by the nickname Scabs (still do). 
 
7. Most listened to song at the moment?
Shake it out, by Florence + The Machine
 
8. If you could collect anything, or start a new collection, what would you collect?
  I might start collecting postcards, found written ones. 
 
9. How do you like your coffee?
I don't drink coffee. I love the smell and the taste but it does funny things to me, even decaff, so I have to stay away!
 
10. What's your biggest pet-peeve?
Not being able to find things in your bag
 
11. What is one bit of marriage &/or parenting advice you would give to other women?
Always listen to your instincts and do what feels right for YOU
 
Bloggers I tag:
 
    Fritha
Ivana  

Questions for them:

1. What is your favourite time of year
2. What makes you laugh
3. What was the last movie you saw at the cinema
4. What's the one thing you couldn't live without
5. If you had extra time to do one thing, what would you do
6. Who was/is your celebrity crush
7. If you could go on holiday anywhere tomorrow where would you go
8. What inspires you
9. What's your guilty pleasure
10. What's the best advice or wisdom that has been passed down to you
11. What's your current obsession

Comments

  1. I like this abbi!
    I'll get onto it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. High 5 to furry legs in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! i'm so happy you filled this out!!
    I wish I shared your passion for laundry - our laundry is always piling up because of how much i dislike to do it.
    & my husband is the same way with beaches! loves them, but seriously hates sand.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts