date night!

Tonight Rob and I are going on a little date, the day before Valentines day, because you know, we're cool like that...

We're going to the cinema as we've both had massive cravings to go recently, but these things have to be planned well in advance what with the baby and all. So I'm dropping Theo off at Oma's and then meeting Rob after work in the centre, and going to the Watershed Cinema. (my first time!)

We're going to see this:


I'm really excited!

Today I'm also taking the plunge and going to the gym for the first time in a long long time. I've decided I need to stop making excuses that I'm still breastfeeding therefore I can eat all the cakes I want and stop letting my double chin get the better of me, so I'm going to start properly exercising, and stop eating C.R.A.P.

See you on the other side!

Comments

  1. Big Smile - you made me laugh
    Have fun tonight
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts