Recently around here

Right so, things have been crazy these last few weeks. It will be officially two weeks in the new house tomorrow, my birthday next week, then Christmas a few days after. How is it the middle of December already? And how is it nearly 2012? I'm completely baffled as to where this year has gone...oh yeh I've not slept and been covered in sick for most of it!

My sister left on Saturday, it was sad as the week went too quickly, but we had a really nice time. Just going out and walking around nice places and shops was really good for me I think, to make me remember what I was interested in and how I was before the little monster came along. From now on I'm going to try really hard to dedicate some more 'me' time to myself, so I can figure out what I want to do in the future and how to do it.

We decorated the house and made it all Christmassy over the weekend, and it's very cosy indeed! I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year, and even though Theo won't really know what it's all about I'm so happy that it's his first and can't wait for all the ones to come in the future.

We have slowly and surely been sorting more and more of the house out, I need to go round and take less rushed pictures than I did before, especially as its looking so pretty at the moment!

But for now here a few photos of what we have been up to lately, courtesy of my phone:










Comments

Popular Posts