Happiness list

Since some of the lovely bloggers I follow (Fritha, Naomi and Jo) have been doing the same, I thought I would hop on the old bandwagon and make a list of things that make me happy.

Since reading the others last night when I was in a terrible mood and feeling unhappy, I thought I would make a special effort to think of at least 10 things that are currently making me happy:

- Knowing that an the end of an argument, you are no longer angry with each other, but are still trying to pretend to be in a mood, but both just end up laughing at the whole situation

- Theo's face and squeals of delight as he crawls naked to the bathroom having his feet and legs bitten by his daddy

- a perfectly timed hug that makes everything ok again

- seeing how much Theo loves Rob when his face lights up and all he does is giggle whenever he is around

- falling asleep next to Theo with Alma curled asleep on my shoulder

- smelling the clean washing that has been hung outside to dry in this 'heatwave'

- hearing Rob come down the steps home from work and sitting Theo by the window to say hello


-visiting my mum and knowing she is only an hour away

- the thought of a mini break at the end of October, with just our little family

- and this video:


That's all, I'm sure there are plenty more, but I don't want to bore you of everything that Theo does everyday that makes me so happy!


Comments

  1. the timing of the hug is perfect. sometimes it can heal anything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts