It's ok to change my mind, right?

So I know I made a big decision about not going back to work here. I decided that I was going make myself 'self employed'. I do really want to figure out a way to work from home, and be self employed, but I need to be able to make money from it. I think I will aim to be self-employed very soon, but I think it's going to take a bit longer than anticipated to work out, and change over all the tax credits and everything.

So, depending on what my old job says, on whether I can go back, I might just try and work a few afternoons a week. Hopefully this will coincide with Rob being off of work, or family watching Theo for a few hours. I think this will just be a temporary solution, just to have a bit of money coming in, as I try and set up something to do from home and be self employed. I think that by the time Theo is 7 and a half - 8 months (when I will try and go back to work) it will be a bit easier to leave him especially if it's only for a few hours twice a week. It might actually be nice to have some time away from home and baby (dare I say it!)

Is that ok? I think I was a little bit hasty in thinking that it would all work out quickly, but these things take time and we still need a bit of money to eat! (yikes!) What with all the electricity bills going up amongst other things, I've said it before and I'll definitely say it again...It's hard being an adult!

Anyway, that's about it now, I got Theo weighed yesterday, the monster is 18lbs 15oz! way to go Theo! He has two little teeth now, is munching on food properly. He is becoming an expert drummer and likes to dance around the living room with Mumma when no-one else is there.

My sister is coming to visit this weekend and we're going to the Bristol Balloon fiesta, I'm super excited as I've never been before. Then soon I will be visiting my home town for a week to see family and friends, I'm excited! Rob also has more holiday to take before November, so we may (money permitting) be able to go on a little British jaunt.

Here are some photos of theo, as I know that's what everyone really wants to see...





Comments

Popular Posts