The list

So I thought for my own sanity I would write out a full list here of all the things I still need to buy/aquire.

So here it goes, divided up into sections of use:

Nappies:

Pack of reusable nappies, Bambino Mio small size
Pack of newborn disposable nappies
Wet wipes
Cotton Wool
Nappy rash cream

Feeding:

Breastpump
Muslin squares
Nipple Cream
Colic drops

Sleep:

Crib/moses baskets bed sheets
Cot blankets
Swaddling blanket
Nightlight

Nursery:

Changing unit, with drawers
Changing mat

Travel:

Pushchair/carseat - Mothercare Umove pram
Travel cot
Pram blankets

Play:

Cot mobile
Pram toys
Toys
Learning books (black and white)

Comments

  1. I've just discovered I'm pregnant with my second child, god all the things that need to be brought, again! Good luck hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. humidifiers :D you've got those plastic ones super cheap that you put on the radiators full of water...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hands off the mobile everyone. I'm all over that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a tip; you can swaddle with a normal blanket if it's large enough and then can still be used once the baby's too big for swaddling! Good Luck with the rest x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts