Photo time!

So I finally worked out how to get my photos from my camera onto my computer! Hooray!

These last few days, well nearly a week have flown by, what with my Birthday, visitors and Christmas. We have just got home from Essex, where we were visiting family! My sister is with us still, and it's nice to be back home!

So here we go with the photos:

My birthday breakfast, marmite and cheese pancakes

birthday pyjamas from my mum, but too small at the moment!

Our amazing aquired swinging crib

Birthday guests

Christmas morning!

Pretty christmas flat

The giant


Melon faces!

goodies!

Rob's silly christmas face!


Lovely dinner cooked by Tilly!





presents!

After dinner relaxing!

my convenient twiglit holder

Scrabble and cheese in the evening

Boxing day at my families


My lovely cousin Grace

Me and my dad


Rob's creation

In Saffron Walden

Our snowy walk












I had a very nice Christmas indeed, I really enjoyed being in my own new home, having our first Christmas here! It just means now that the birth is only 3 weeks away!! aaahhhh

Comments

Popular Posts