New Year

Happy New Year everyone!

What a funny old year it has been! If you told me, a year ago, whilst I was at my dear friends Anna's house eating pizza and drinking gin and cranberry juice and preparing to go out, that this time next year you will be living with your boyfriend in a flat in Bristol, expecting a baby in 3 weeks, I would have most likely choked on my pizza and spat out my gin!

So things can change quite dramatically in a short space of time! I'm happy with the changes, I feel like I'm getting what I have been wanting for a long while, and I'm about to embark on a huge, very scary but exciting adventure, and that is something I'm very happy about.

I made some very lovely friends this year, have learned many lessons, sacrificed, slowed down, had many minor wobbly moments, seen new places, spent time with amazing old friends, cried, laughed, hugged, fallen over, been scared, lost things, gained things, found love and made a baby. All in all for me it has been one of the best years I've had so far. I've learned so much about myself and other people, and feel I have taken a massive brave step into my future.

So here's to the future! I hope this next year continues to constantly suprise me, teach me and show me new things, and I think it just might!

...

So this evening my sister, Rob and I are having a quiet night in. My sister and I are going to make pizza and carrot cake cup cakes, have a face mask, watch Amelie, play Wii party and cards, and have a fun evening!

This afternoon has been slightly crafty. My sister showed me these iron on transfers that she has, and let me use some. So I took some plain white baby grows and tried it out! I'm so pleased with the results, I want just buy tons of plain baby grows and these books of my own and make make make! I will truely have the coolest baby on the block!







Comments

Popular Posts