True Love

I've fallen in love.

Me and Rob have been casually looking at houses and flats on the internet for a while now, and have seen some nice ones, but today, I met the house of my dreams. It was love at first sight. I wish I could go back to that moment when I first laid eyes on it, and with every picture I clicked through, my heart fell deeper in love.

I won't waste any more of your time, I'll just introduce you yourself:















Please note the original wooden floors, the fireplaces, the big bathroom, the bay window, the garden, the kitchen (with amazing green walls), the dining room, oh and the conservatory.

I want it, and I want it now. I wish wish wish that we could know what we are doing, because I have already started to imagine us living there, and living there with bebe..

I've gone mad, and really must stop obsessing.

Goodnight.

(p.s please can everyone wish and hope and cross everything they have that Rob gets his job, and we can get this house, thanks)

Comments

Popular Posts