Sister style in Bristol

So whilst having a little clear out on my computer I stumbled across these forgotten photos from over the Christmas period when my sister came to stay. This was the last day of adventuring and their stay here in Bristol, before heading off back east. What fun it was to have them in the same city as me, galavanting around. I imagine how good it would be to have my family here, to meet up for dates and outings and share this great city with them. One day hopefully, one day! 

So after we filled up on an Ikea breakfast (always on the itinerary!) we headed over to Clifton for a walk in the winter sunshine. We stopped for coffee and treats, a walk through a Bristol favourite, the birdcage, through the backstreets and up to the bridge. We decided to snap a few photos of our outfits, much to the amusement of Theo who naturally wanted to join in too! I love how the sunshine always brings people out for walks and wanders, it makes the city feel alive and bustling. 

 photo IMG_0807_zpshre7b2jj.jpg
 photo IMG_0790_zpsk5qoqexm.jpg
 photo IMG_8119_zps93xwm6ky.jpg
 photo IMG_0810_zpsses4sjhw.jpg
 photo IMG_8128_zps5umnb3hq.jpg  photo IMG_0805_zpsepgxn2ht.jpg
 photo IMG_0834_zpsb5wnycxp.jpg
 photo IMG_0850_zpsfjkqoup9.jpg
 photo IMG_0809_zpsjkzrl5mc.jpg
 photo IMG_8108_zpsd5us7mxk.jpg
 photo IMG_0797_zpsto0ebgyi.jpg
 photo IMG_0821_zpsk9yreigp.jpg
 photo IMG_0800_zpseq8nndhj.jpg

I'm wearing:

Coat: M&S
Dress: Topshop
Cardigan: h&m
Scarf: Zara
Boots: Office
Necklace: vintage
Watch: The Horse

Sarie is wearing:

Coat: Asos
Dress: Muji
Cardigan: Pull & Bear
Scarf: Pull & Bear
Boots: Dr.Martins
Bag: & other stories

Theo is wearing:

Hat: Mothercare
Coat: tootsa macginty
Jumper: tootsa macginty
Trousers: h&m
Shoes: h&m

And yes, we realised how similar our outfits were! We're not sisters for nothing! 


Comments

  1. Love this! You are all so cute! You shouls definitely lin this up to our style in the city posts. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my favourite Bristol views there - looks like a wonderful day out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah cute! you look so similar too :) love these kinds of posts and agree perfect for #Styleinyourcity! ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I always used to return home from uni for the summer to discover that me and my sister had unwittingly bought loads of matching outfits. Hers were in much smaller sizes though... of course. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts