Wearing : All the glitter

I believe this is the first time I've ever done this, so it's a big moment for me...but here is an outfit post! 

I've been slowly trying to build up my confidence of showing my face on this here blog, as its not something I feel totally comfortable with. Bringing in posing and showing ALL of me is something else entirely, but I like looking at outfit posts so thought I should eventually try it out...and it wasn't too painful! 

This is my "it's nearly Christmas so I can wear glitter ALL the time, Saturday errand running" outfit. The sun was reasonably warm, and even though the frost remained in the shade it was warm enough to not be bundled up in a coat (for short periods of time!)

As some of you may know I am slightly obsessed with glitter clothing, and I've been lucky recently and found some gems in the charity shop, and I'm considering wearing it all the time...because after all glitter is for life, not just for Christmas.



Details: 

Cardigan - Hand-knitted thrifted
Denim Shirt - Thrifted
Glitter skirt - Thrifted
Shoes - Topshop
Handbag - Thrifted 

Theo wears:

Jumper - Next
Dungarees - Tootsa Macginty
Boots - Clarks 

Comments

  1. You look lovely! You should do more, you always look ace when we meet up xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts