London, part four


So the last little look at our weekend in London! We spent the morning in the hotel trying to make the most of the facilities, like visiting the amazing Landmark London Spa and Health Club for a quick swim before breakfast. I wish we'd only had time to test out some of the treatments! But our rumbling tummies were beckoning us to the breakfast table, and I was more than excited the experience dining underneath the glass atrium amongst the palm trees in the Winter Garden. Breakfast was laid out on long tables with an amazing selection of pastries, continental, fruit and cooked breakfasts. We ate until we were truly stuffed and headed back upstairs to pack our bags. We were sad to leave our amazing room and the hotel but it was such a experience! Everything from when we set foot in the door was perfect, the food, the service, the location, the facilities. We couldn't have asked for a better hotel experience, I only wish we could have stayed longer! 

We spent the rest of the day wandering around Marylebone, meeting up with friends. We pottered around charity shops, delis and clothes shops, including my favourite, Toast, where I lusted over my dream coat! We ended the afternoon like all Sunday's should, with a pub roast before making our way back to Paddington for our train home. 

Every time I visit London it entices me to stay longer and to explore, there's just too much to do! We will be back soon, that's for sure! 

Comments

Popular Posts