1/52


1/52 - A portrait of my child, once a week, every week in 2013

 So I'm officially jumping on the 1/52 wagon, after seeing some lovely portraits and a few of my friends entering (Fritha and Sarah!) I was really inspired to start the challenge found over on Jodie's blog, as it's such a lovely way to capture the year and to look back on once it's all done. I do take photos of Theo quite often (a LOT!) but it's a good incentive to really look at moments happening in front of you and try and capture them. I've already told myself that I need to keep a camera at hand more, as it often lays unused unless we go on outings and I usually resort to using my phone camera...naughty I know.

I know I'm a day late, and this isn't a solo portrait, but it was taken on Sunday and I really like the moment captured with Theo and his Grandpa.

As some of you may have seen I've been trying to record Theo's daily outfits on instagram (@goldteeth), in an effort to take a photo of him everyday and capture some of his sweet outfits, which I plan to share more details of here in a weekly roundup...so stay tuned!



Comments

  1. Lovely, beautiful blond curls.
    I've jumped on the bandwagon a day late too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yey i'm glad so many of my blog friends have joined in, it's such a great idea, I can't wait to see peoples new photos each week x

      Delete
  2. thank you for saying hello! i love the connection this project is giving us mamas. your theo is so sweet - love this shot! looking forward to seeing others from this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes is such a great one isn't it? I've discovered so many new blogs already through it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Why not leave a comment?!

Popular Posts